« Prospects for the preservation and development of democratic tendencies
of state functioning in terms of aggravation
of Global Challenges»
DNIPROPETROVSK STATE UNIVERSITY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS
UKRAINIAN PUBLIC ORGANIZATION «UKRAINIAN LAWYERS АSSOCIATION»
THE JAN KOCHANOWSKI UNIVERSITY (JKU) IN KIELCE (POLAND)
REGENT UNIVERSITY (USA)
«VASIL LASCAR» POLICE AGENTS SCHOOL (ROMANIA)
ACADEMY «STEFAN CEL MARE» (MOLDOVA)
INTERNATIONAL NGO «EMMANUEL CHARITY ASSOCIATION» (USA)
RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC CONSTRUCTION AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF UKRAINE (KHARKIV)
TEACHING AND RESEARCH LABORATORY ON THE ISSUES RELATING TO THE
STATUS OF INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSONS AND GENDER EQUALITY
INSTITUTE OF LEGAL PROVISION AND LAW EXPERTISE (KYIV)
DNIPROPETROVSK REGIONAL ORGANIZATION «UKRAINIAN LAWYERS АSSOCIATION»
TRAINING AND CONSULTATION CENTRE OF LVIV UNIVERSITY OF BUSINESS
AND LAW UNDER THE INSTITUTE OF LEGAL PROVISION AND LAW EXPERTISE
KYIV UKRAINIAN-POLISH UNIVERSITY
SCIENTIFIC SOCIETY OF STUDENTS AND CADETS
LEGAL CLINIC «VERITY»
The event will take place on 20-21 April 2017
in Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs
The co-organizers of the event are Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs and Ukrainian public organization «Ukrainian Lawyers Аssociation».
The Summit will be held with the participation of leading national and foreign scientists, politicians, practicing lawyers, representatives of state and local governments, public associations, and applicants of Higher Education etc.
Within the framework of the Summit there will be workshops of famous scientific and political representatives of state and local governments in specific thematic areas on topical issues of modern state processes, law-making and law enforcement in Ukraine.
The purpose of the ІІІ International Student Summit is raising the level of education of applicants of Higher Education on topical issues of modern state processes law-making and law enforcement in Ukraine; increasing positive image of the legal profession; gaining the practical experience during the communication with scientists, politicians, practicing lawyers, representatives of state and local governments; improving legal education in Ukraine; further development of the institution of the national idea as the driving force of national progress in Ukraine etc.
The following people are invited to participate in the Summit:
- scientists in law, philosophy, sociology, political and government science etc;
- applicants of Higher Education (students, cadets etc);
- representatives of state and local governments;
- Centres for free secondary legal aid;
- public associations etc.
The applicants of higher education of Ukrainian and foreign higher education establishments are invited to participate in the Summit with the project. The project has to be searching and innovative by its nature, have scientific and practical importance including the provisions to improve the current legislation taking into account the positive foreign experience and be aimed at solving the following issues in the area of law, legal philosophy, sociology of law, political and government science:
- Liberal government and the current global and regional challenges.
- The Civilizational choice of Ukraine: political and legal paradigm and the issues of essential transformations
- The legal issues of Ukraine’s internal and external policy formation and realization.
- National security as a fundamental part of vital human, society and state interests.
- Information security as an element of Ukraine’s national security.
- Information wars under current globalized conditions.
- Information society development in Ukraine and throughout the world: legal aspect.
- The national idea – the driving force of national progress in today’s realities.
- Gender equity – the history of formation, international standards, the problems of realization in Ukraine and throughout the world.
- The rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of IDPs in Ukraine and other countries of the world: the question of implementation mechanism.
- The issue of separation of powers and the modern state: whether Montesquieu’s theory needs to be updated.
- Ensuring decentralization at the local, regional and national levels: Ukrainian, European and international experience.
- The Ukrainian justice system: challenges of reforming and efficient operation.
- International evaluation of Ukrainian reforms: sociological, politological, social and economical, legal, administrative aspects.
- National police of Ukraine: the problems of formation and development prospects taking into account foreign experience.
- State of law as the model of postindustrial society power organization.
- Morality and power: interactive and interaction matters.
- Political and legal determination of current global society. Ukraine and global civil society.
- Young people as creative power of current changes in global society.
- The problems of lawmaking in Ukraine in modern conditions of European integration.
- Theological and sociological understanding of law as the basis of moral and ethical paradigm of social development.
On the day of the Summit a project must be submitted to the organizing committee. Project requirements: front page, table of contents, list of abbreviations (if necessary), main text (up to 20 pages), bibliography, appendix; font: Times New Roman, font size 14 pt, style – normal, interval is 1.5; document margins: on the left, at the bottom and on top – 20 mm, on the right – 10 mm; paragraph – 12.5 mm, full justification. References should be formed in square brackets, for example [4, p. 3], [8, p. 25; 9, p. 14].
One team (no more than 3 people) can represent education establishment at the Summit. One participant can represent a team.
Organizing committee of the Summit provides the team and its supervisor (attendant) with free accommodation, meals, transfers.
Each team must complete registration process well in advance. Registration involves submitting a completed entry form to the organizers (see Appendix Entry Form). After 2-3 days of successful registration participants will receive a confirmation email.
Entry forms should be submitted to the address: email@example.com and marked “To Summit (Name of the team’s education establishment)” in letter subject.
Closing date for registration of teams is April 18, 2017.
According to the results of the III International Student Summit, on the decision of the International Jury best teams will be awarded I, II, III degrees diplomas, diplomas in certain categories, special awards, and each team will receive memorabilia and prizes from the organizers and partners of the event.
Working languages of the Summit: Ukrainian, English, German, Russian, Polish.
Place of conducting: Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs (49005, Dnipro, Gagarina Avenue, 26) (Blue hall).
Time of conducting:
9.00-10.00 – registration of participants of the Summit.
10.00 – start of the Summit.
The coordinates of the organizing committee of the Summit:
Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs: 49005, Dnipro, Gagarina Avenue, 26; E-mail of the university: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ukrainian public organization «Ukrainian Lawyers Аssociation»: 01034, Kyiv, Patorzhynsky str. 4/8, tel/fax (044) 270-69-01, e-mail: AUPAUL1991@gmail.com
Larysa Romanivna Nalyvaiko – Vice President of the Ukrainian public organization «Ukrainian Lawyers Аssociation», Head of the Chair of Common Legal Disciplines, Doctor of Law, Professor (mobile 0676121134);
Iryna Olehivna Hrytsai – Deputy Head of the Dnipropetrovsk regional organization «Association of Ukrainian Lawyers», Head of the Chair of Social and Human Sciences, Candidate of legal sciences, Assistant professor (mobile 0676215261);
Yevheniia Valeriivna Kasianenko – member of the Dnipropetrovsk regional organization «Ukrainian Lawyers Аssociation», lecturer of the Chair of Common Legal Disciplines (mobile 0966218186);
Iryna Serhiivna Kuzmina – assistant professor of the Chair of General Legal Disciplines, Candidate of legal sciences (mobile 0974821739);
Olha Serhiivna Chepik-Trehubenko – board member of the Dnipropetrovsk regional organization «Ukrainian Lawyers Аssociation» (mobile 0966726013);
Vasyl Vasyliovych Kostytskyi – President of Ukrainian Lawyers Аssociation, Doctor of Law, Professor (mobile 0673737600);
Anastasiia Andriivna Suhodolska – assistant to the professor of the NGO «Ukrainian Lawyers Аssociation» (mobile 0631068581).
Co-Chair of the event,
Rector of Dnipropetrovsk State University
of Internal Affairs,
Candidate of legal sciences,
Honored Lawyer of Ukraine
Co-Chair of the event,
President of Ukrainian Bar Association
Professor of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv,
Doctor of Law, Professor, Honored Lawyer of Ukraine,
academician of National academy of legal sciences of Ukraine